Restaurants in Windham NY
Windham offers a nice variety of restaurants from the simple to the sublime. The front desk files menus of every eatery, and it our would be our pleasure to make reservations for you. You can check out Restaurant Reviews on TripAdvisor.com.
Walking Distance from the Albergo Allegria B&B
- Chalet Fondue
(518) 734-4650 — Adjacent to the inn’s neighboring property, the Chalet Fondue is an authentic Swiss chalet. Featuring Swiss-German fare they offer traditional favorites and feature a Champagne Cheese Fondue, Fondue Chinoise (a Swiss specialty of veal and beef served with a variety of sauces and fresh vegetable) and a melted chocolate Dessert Fondue.
- Copper Kettle
(518) 734-3575 — Relax in the lodge and enjoy a glass of wine or try one of thier craft brews! Beer and Wine Bar
- Nunzio’s Pizzeria
(518) 734-4686 — Located at the Chalet Fondue, Nunzio is very accommodating. Italian pizza, calzones and outrageous garlic knots. The dine in area has character and they will also deliver to the inn when able.
- Mulligan’s Pub
(518) 734-5200 — Windham’s newest restaurant, Mulligan’s Pub is now open for the summer season. Grab a bite of delicious pub fare and a drink from the custom built bar. Mulligan’s spacious deck with outdoor seating hosts stunning views of the surrounding Catskill Mountains. Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Brunch buffet available every Sunday from 11AM-3PM.
Less than a mile
- Vesuvio Ristorante
(518) 734-3663 — This southern Italian restaurant has been chef-owned for over 25 years. Vesuvio’s offers a nice menu with a variety of evening specials. They are very accommodating and pleased to prepare your entrée to your liking. View Menu.
- Mill Rock
(518) 734-9719. The wood-fired oven of this charming café produces eight individual gourmet pizzas. A varied menu also features pasta, chicken, and seafood entrées, plus a selection of evening specials. Mill Rock operates without reservations.
- Rockin’ Mexicana
(518) 734-3000 — Authentic Mexican food located on Rt. 23 adjacent to the Winwood Inn.
- Jimmy O’Conner’s
(518) 734-4270 — Grab a pint of Murphy’s, a game of pool and the best “Jimmy Burger” on the mountain in this casual Irish pub.
(518) 734-4655 — Thin crust Italian pizza by the slice and by the pie. Pasta and Italian entrees can be enjoyed in the dining room or take out style.
- Bistro Brie and Bordeaux
(518) 734-4911 — French chef-owned. Delicious French fare, some choices are onion soup, crab salad, smoked trout, risotto, bouillabaisse, grilled serloin, duck breast, roasted veal loin and roasted chicken breast. In a cozy bistro atmosphere.
- Cave Mountain Micro Brewery
(518) 734-9222 — Main street location. Offers good pub style food and large selection of home made and bottled beer.
Just over 2 miles
- Messina’s Italian Restaurant
(518) 734-4499 — Chef owned. Serving excellent regional Italian cuisine in a country setting.
(518) 734-3838 — Offering Italian continental cuisine set in a Catskill Mountain rustic-style atmosphere, this chef-owned restaurant features fish, veal, chicken, and steaks.
- Christman’s Windham House
(518) 734-4230 — Continental cuisine. Some selections include Australian-style beer battered fish and chips, walnut-crusted breast of chicken, roast deboned duck with current red cabbage, roast rack of lamb, chateaubriand, lobster ravioli and pasta carbonna.
Open For Lunch
- Catskill Mountain Country Store — (518) 734-3387
- Michaels Diner — (518) 734-4831
- Higher Grounds — (518) 734-4700
- Nana Gail’s — (518) 734-4600