Bed and Breakfast Hotel Amenities
The ever praised… Guest Pantry. Yes, it’s included!
SUMMARY: INCLUDED IN THE RATES… Happiness!
- Complimentary SOFT DRINKS (Cola/Diet Cola/Lemonade/Iced Tea/Iced Coffee) Keep your quarters in your pocket… no vending machines here!
- Hot Beverage Station (Hot Water for 30+TEAS/French Press BEAN WISE COFFEE/Yummy Hot CHOCOLATE and loads of Marshmallows)
- BOTTOMLESS Cookie Jar! Yes, all baked on site, with LOVE from scratch in the Kitchen of Happiness.
- POPCORN to go with our ever growing selection of over 2500 (no, that’s not a typo) DVD collection. (Yup, we went there!)
- Cold Spring WATER and complimentary take-home custom refillable sports bottles.
- Guest fridge and Freezer to use
- Ice Machine
- Wine Glasses and bottle openers
- To-go hot cups, paper plates, flatware, napkins
- Ceramic mugs (Because unless you’re on-the-go, sipping’ your hot cocoa tastes better in a mug:-) Plus, it’s better for the environment!)
Albergo Allegria is under application for a new license, so at this time we are unable to resale wine and beer. We do have bottle openers and wine glasses available for beverages you bring.
Albergo Allegria has a nature trail between the inn and the Windham Path; a scenic multi-use trail (2.50mi.) accessing the Bataviakill Creek riverbed with amazing views of Black Dome Mountain.
View more than 50 species of birds throughout the year from the inn’s grounds. We have the bird observatory and the nature trail for bird watching. The Bataviakill Creek also is home to numerous wildlife including birds, beavers, woodchucks, and occasionally deer.
Bring an old pair of sneakers for creek walking — an old-fashioned Catskill Mountain activity that’s an absolute blast. Depending on the water level, you can creek walk up to the next town. It’s amazing to be able to observe nature so closely. This is definitely an activity for adults with good balance who don’t mind getting a little wet. The inn also has an old-fashioned swimming hole (sneakers required).